- Ivy Cottage Ofsted Inspection June 2011
- "The quality of the care is outstanding"
- Holly Lodge Inspection - November 2010
- Social Worker, 'I am very impressed with this placement…Excellent communication. I am kept informed of significant events and there are weekly reports. Experienced and stable staff team. They have a calm approach and are not fazed by extreme behaviour'
- Louise Aged 16
- "Deep down from the bottom of my heart I say “this place is the best and you don’t find a care home this good anywhere, they will help you if you accept it”
- Ofsted unannounced inspection - Holly Lodge 2009
- A strong feature of the home is the positive relationships that exist between the young people and staff. These relationships provide the young people with the security and foundations upon which, trusting relationships have been developed.
- Ofsted unannounced inspection - Ivy Cottage 2009
- Outcomes for young people are positive... Young people spoken to were extremely positive about their experiences.
- North of England Social Services
- "You have my confidence and extreme satisfaction with the level of care children receive."
- Independant National Child Care Charity
- [Its is our]... recommendation that the young person continues their placement with Halliwell Homes due to the good work undertaken.